We believe artist development encompasses the coaching, consumer feedback, content, and music necessary to grow as an artist. To be a successful artist you need to invoke the same emotion from the listening audience - repeatedly. Some examples of development we provide to artists are:
- How to repeatedly create songs that the listening public loves?
- How to invoke emotions - how do you choose the right beats and subject matter that resonated with the basic human needs (love, acceptance, success, etc.)
- How to portray authenticity?
- How to develop and understand who you want your audience to be, create the right song structure (chorus, bridges, verses, etc.), and engage with the right style/persona?
- What makes a music listener continue to engage with a song?
- What, if not all, of the above items are the most dominant factor?
- Rap about topics people want heard